Complete food for adult cats.
- Made without grain.
- Serve dry together with a bowl of fresh water.
- High energy content for active cats
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are natural nutrients essential for healthy joints.
- Natural beta-glucans from yeast with health-enhancing properties. FOS and MOS are prebiotic fibres that promote healthy, functional gut bacteria.
- Cellulose fibres reduce the risk of hair balls.
- Balanced mineral content adapted for the sterilised cat.
- Balanced levels of fatty acids omega-3 and -6.
Bozita Active & Sterilised Grain-free Lamb is a complete food for adult cats.
The high energy food is especially well-suited to active cats that need extra nourishment.
Freshly cooked lamb is very tasty and ideal even for the pickiest of cats.
A physically active cat challenges its body more, and therefore this food contains natural health-promoting beta-glucans from yeast as well as chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, natural components of healthy joints.
This cat food has an optimal mineral balance (Ca, P, Mg) and is naturally high in vitamins and taurine.
Chicken 24% (dried chicken 20%, chicken broth 4%), dried potato*, pea starch*, bonefat* 13%, lamb* (freshly prepared 12%), dried beef protein 6%, dried pig protein 5%, lignocellulose* 4%, potato protein*, fish meal* 2%, minerals, chichory inulin* (FOS 0.63%), dried beet fibre*, mannan oligosaccharides* (MOS 0.2%), yeast* (ß-1,3/1,6-glucans 0.1%), glucosamine 0.05%, chondroitin sulphate 0.004%.
ADDITIVES (PER KG):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 25000IU, vitamin D3 1800IU, vitamin E 650mg, L-carnitine 50mg, taurine 2000mg, DL-methionine 2000mg, copper(copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 10mg; manganese (manganese(II)oxide) 7mg; zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 70mg; iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 0.5mg; selenium (selenium yeast) 0.2mg. Technical additives: Antioxidants.
Protein 33%, fat content 20%, crude fibre 3.5%, crude ash (minerals) 6% (of which calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.0% and magnesium 0.07%), omega-6 1.6%, omega-3 0.3%, moisture 9%. Metabolisable energy 1688kJ/100g.
|WEIGHT OF CAT (KG)||DAILY RATION (G)||DAILY RATION (DL)|