Complete food for adult cats.
- Made without wheat.
- Serve dry together with a bowl of fresh water.
- Salmon gives this cat food nutritious fatty acids that, together with biotin and zinc, creating the right conditions for healthy skin and fur
- Cellulose fibres reduce the risk of hair balls
- Natural beta-glucans from yeast with health-enhancing properties
- FOS and MOS are prebiotic fibres that promote good, functional gut flora
- L-carnitine tranports fatty to cells. It is an important part of a cat’s metabolism
- Balanced mineral contents, specially adapted for sterilised cats
Bozita Hair & Skin Wheat-free Salmon is a complete food for adult cats. It is especially well-suited to long-haired cats and cats who need extra skin and fur care.
Freshly cooked salmon helps increase the food’s tastiness and digestibility, allowing for an easier takeup of nutrients. Salmon also brings healthy fatty acids to this cat food.
These acids, together with biotin and zink, creates good conditions for a healthy skin and beautiful fur.
For long-haired cats, we have added insoluble fibres, which reduce the risk of hair balls.
This cat food contains naturally health-enhancing beta-glucans from yeast. It also has an optimal mineral balance (C, P, Mg) and contains high amounts of vitamins and taurin.
Chicken 28% (dried chicken 24%, chicken broth 4%), rice*, maize*, salmon* (freshly prepared 10%), bonefat* 9%, lignocellulose* 4%, maize gluten*, dried beef protein 3%, dried eggs* 2%, fish meal* 2%, minerals, chicory inulin* (FOS 0.63%), dried beet fibre*, mannan oligosaccharides* (MOS 0.2%), yeast* (ß-1,3/1,6-glucans 0.1%). * Natural ingredients
ADDITIVES (PER KG):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 25000IU, vitamin D3 1800IU, vitamin E 650mg, L-carnitine 50mg, taurine 2000mg, DL-methionine 2000mg, biotin 0.2mg, copper(copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 10mg; manganese (manganese(II)oxide) 7mg; zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 70mg; iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 0.5mg; selenium (selenium yeast) 0.2mg. Technical additives: Antioxidants.
Protein 30%, fat content 15%, crude fibre 3%, crude ash (minerals) 7% (of which calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.1% and magnesium 0.08%), omega-6 1.5%, omega-3 0.3%, moisture 9%. Metabolizable energy 1582kJ/100g.
|WEIGHT OF THE CAT (KG)||DAILY RATIO (G)||DAILY RATIO (DL)|