The pure snack.
As a snack, the freeze-dried chicken stomachs is the ideal addition to the daily diet and much sought-after by every four-legged friend.
The gentle freeze-drying* process preserves 100% of the taste and nutrients.
Natural! Delicious! Unique!
Crude protein: 73.0 %
Crude fibre: 0.5 %
Crude fat : 13.1 %
Crude ash: 7,1 %
Moisture: 6,0 %
Energy: 418 kcal/100g; 1750 kJ/100g
Energy calculated per DIN EN 16967:2017
Complementary feed for cats
Composition: 99.5% chicken stomachs, 0.5% mannan-oligosaccharides.
Feeding Instructions :
- As a reward between regular meals.
- Reduce the daily amount of food as necessary (see energy information).
- Always provide plenty of water. Store cool and dry after opening.
- Close resealable bag and use contents soon.
- The absorber inside the bag keeps the product fresh and is not edible.
- Supervise when feeding the snack.
*Lyophilization, also called cryodesiccation, is a low-temperature dehydration process that involves freezing the product, lowering the pressure, and then removing the ice by sublimation. (Freeze drying or Freeze Dried in English)
Mr. Animo recommends:
Although we love to treat our four-legged friends, it should always be done in moderation. The snacks you give should always be deducted from the total amount of daily food.