Our premium dry food Happy Jacky Adult for demanding dogs.
• Very high proportion of high quality fresh poultry meat.
• Particularly good digestibility thanks to selected raw materials such as millet and potatoes.
• No cereals containing gluten.
• Exceptionally good digestibility.
• Special plant fibres support intestinal activity and have a stabilizing effect on the intestinal flora.
• Beautiful shiny coat thanks to the ideal intake of high quality protein and vitamin A.
• The ideal calcium/phosphorus ratio promotes bone development.
• Balanced omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Happy Jacky High-Premium-Adult is particularly suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and thus represents a high quality basis for a complete and adapted diet to the species of your dog.
The particular quality of the raw materials used is the top priority when selecting and mixing this special recipe.
Compatibility based on this recipe (without cereals containing gluten) is an additional basis for a healthy and complete diet.
The high quality meat content (poultry) is subject to strict selection criteria.
In addition to fresh meat, a balanced selection of high quality protein components is used.
The valuable nutrient content of ingredients such as fruits, berries, vegetables, fruits, seafood, Marigold flowers, yuka extract and special fats and oils with their polyunsaturated fatty acids complete this high-end dry dog food.
Composition: Poultry meat (at least 27%), millet, potatoes (dried), liver (dried), fat, whole egg (dried), fish (dried), tomatoes (dried), brewer’s yeast (dried), chicory (dried), celery (dried), peas (dried), linseed, fish oil, carrots (dried).
Nutritional additives per kg: vitamin A: 24 750 IU, vitamin B12: 200 mcg, vitamin D3: 1 150 IU, biotin: 500 mcg, vitamin E: 595 mg, pantothenic acid: 30 mg, vitamin B1: 15 mg, niacin: 50 mg, vitamin B2: 30 mg, folic acid: 2 mg, vitamin B6: 10 mg, vitamin C: 400 mg
Trace elements per kg: iron: 175 mg, iodine 2 mg, copper: 10 mg, selenium: 0.2 mg, cobalt: 0.20 mg.
The values given in grams are approximate values that must be adapted to the individual living conditions of your dog (exercise, activity, race, metabolism).
High Premium Adult can be given dry or moistened, depending on your dog’s preferences.
Please always provide your dog with enough fresh water.
|Weight of the Dog (kg)||Recommendation: per Days (g/Tag)|